Starbuzz Serpent Shisha Tobacco 100g
The latest instalment of the Starbuzz hookah tobacco series delivers a new dark leaf composition with more unique flavor recipes. This is the first time we've seen Starbuzz utilize a pouch style packaging and they've done so with style by giving each blend a very artistic touch. Their first dark leaf line was introduced last year as Vintage tobacco and this time around they're aiming for more bold flavoring with a kettle cured burley tobacco leaf. The new tobacco composition handles heat very well and delivers a strong flavor profile with a decent level of buzz . If you just started smoking hookah this new release may not be for you, but you can always find great flavor within their classic and bold flavors.
- Crimson Fox - The Crimson Fox roars with a natural peach and exhales a smooth berry.
- After Burner - At the end of the day this blend wakes you up with a coconut and banana mixture plus mint.
- Cobra Khan - Cobra commander leads with a strong blueberry assault and a secondary fire of grape mint.
- Bohemian - Did you know you can improve this flavor by smoking it on a Bohemian base? Syke! Fresh gum.
- Crow - Easily one of our favorite blends from the series is this delicious lemon mint flavor.
- Gee Spot - We were able to find it, the flavor profile that is and it's semi spiced cinnamon with a creamy vanilla.
- Kings Tea - This flavor won our hearts early on with the trial batches and we're excited to have more of this early grey that blends perfectly with the peach.
- Mad Dog - We're glad they didn't go for the beer flavor profile, but this mix gives us the grapefruit we've been looking for intertwined with a dark citrus mint.
- Lioness - When's the last time you had a strawberry milkshake? This blend might not be as sweet as the real deal, but the creamy notes come through with precision.
- Megawatt - Crank up the voltage with this strong glass of lemonade.
- Rogue - Gambit would approve of this fine honey dew flavor profile.
- New Amsterdam - Very close to the orange cream candies with darker flavor profile.
- Shishi - Mixed between the banana and smooth blueberry is a floral note, can you figure it out?
- Sin City - What happens in Sin City stays there, except for this banana. Who brought this banana back?
- Skull - It's not double apple but it's the closes thing you'll get to it out this lineup, sweet and dark licorice.
- Sting Mint - Oooo girl! This mint is powerful and sorta stings the nostrils but it smokes very well.
- Teabet - Did you just wake up? Would you like a cup of english breakfast tea? Don't sleep on this one.
- Kathmandu - What's harder trying to figure out how many berries are in this mix or saying this name while holding your tongue?